Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A neuro visit day...

D and I went to see his neurologist today for our every 4 months visit. He told me some things I "knew" already about D, but wasn't quite prepared to HEAR. So I came away from it abit disappointed. I won't go into detail, but ask if you wanna know.

Today is a semi-light day for me since yesterday was a splurge day. For breakfast I had a Fiber One Oats and Caramel bar. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine pizza, with baked chips and a Quaker mini delights. Before the neuro appt, I had a string cheese. When we got home, I had 1/2 a pbj before our walk, and then after the walk, I had the other half, plus one more half cause I was really hungry, and couldn't think of anything else I wanted! lol I ended my day at 1285 calories.

Output: a 54 minute three mile walk this evening. I did 3 minutes of stretching afterward. My abs are pretty sore from yesterday's ab/back workout, but it worked out ok. I couldn't feel them much during the walk, and my lower back never started aching either so that was great!

No comments: