Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy busy day!

I took the day off work today as we had lots of stuff to do. D had two doc appts this morning/midday. One was with the ENT, where he said D still has negative pressure behind his ear. We go back in a month, and if its still there, D will have to get tubes put in. The second doc appt was a mole removal on his head at his pedi. They debated cutting it off, but wisely decided to freeze it off instead. Then this evening, we joined some friends (D got to invite 2 of his fave buddies) at a play in Arlington. It was called Go Dog Go, and was pretty cute! I think the kids all enjoyed it, I know D did. So it was a long busy day, but it was a good day regardless!

I think I ate pretty decent today. I tried to keep it semilow even though my cals burned are high. Before our walk this morning, I had 1/2 a pbj and a bottle of gatorade. Then, "breakfast", which was after our walk and after the first doc appt, was at McDonalds. I got a sausage cheese mcmuffin, no egg. McDs isn't really a place that I crave so I felt safe enough going there, and made sure to scour the menu for what would be a decent bfast option well ahead of time. Midafternoon, I had a string cheese. Then dinner was at Jasons Deli. I had a Kids mac n cheese, and salad bar (romaine lettuce, asiago cheese, and light ranch) with a side of grilled chicken (and some light ranch to dip that in). And then a chocolate frozen yogurt cone there to end my day at 1354 calories.

Output: Did a 3 mile walk at 6:45 this morning, which took 56 minutes. Yes it was slower, but I also just did 3 miles last night too and am developing a callus on one of my toes which hurts!! And that slowed me down. It's ok though, I was proud of myself for getting out there again. But will definitely be glad for an off day tomorrow!!! lol I did get in about 5 minutes of stretching so I rounded out the hour for today.

No comments: