Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stormy evening...

We had some really bad storms here tonite! They hit right after I put D to bed which worked out perfect for him, he was fast asleep, and slept all night through it all, I couldn't believe it!

Today was a decent food day. Breakfast was a Fiber One bar. Lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti meal, plus green beans and a quaker mini delites pack. My afternoon snack was almonds and half a 3 Musketeers, I gave the other half to my coworker. Dinner was a lastminute meet up with a friend at Souper Salad. I did good! I had 2 slices of their pizza, plus a breadstick, a little bit of mac n cheese, a big salad with light ranch, and then some ice cream. Yum! I ended my day at 1393 calories.

Output: 10 minutes of squats throughout the day (only 2 sets of the 4 that Bob's Challenge wanted...lol) plus the 32 minute WATP in the evening, and then about 20 minutes of cardio dance before bed to finish my day. I even ended up going to bed early, I was so tired!!! I'm glad I did, it was a long night of storms, and I was woken up quite a few times.

No comments: