Friday, June 12, 2009

Yay for an off day!

It was SO NICE to have a day off from exercise today!! I know my body needed it. I really did try to make it a light day calorie wise too to offset it. Breakfast was a Fiber One bar. Lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti meal and then 3/4th of a 100 cal bag of popcorn for an afternoon snack. Dinner was at TGI Fridays for a mini Jonathans Place reunion. We had such a great time! I got the Dragon Fire Chicken, which was ok. The chicken and sauce was GREAT, the broccoli was...ok (considering I don't like broccoli, I ate it anyway), and the rice had some funky stuff in it, so I didn't much of that. After that, we hit up Braums where I had a kids cup of cappuccino chunky choc ice cream and half a banana. Then for an evening snack I had a Slimfast snack bar to end my day at exactly 1200 calories. I couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried!

Output: ZIP ZERO NADA ZILCH. And I enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: