Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long day

AF is still running rampant today, so it has been one LONG day. I took D to the ENT (update on our other blog), and have spent the rest of the afternoon/evening at home.

My eating could have been better, but I stayed on calories. Breakfast this morning, was quite unusual...lol I basically ate my afternoon snack instead of breakfast. I had a 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels, and raisins. My morning snack, ended up being a bag of Pirates Booty. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine deep dish pizza. It was a VERY busy morning/midday at work so I was bad about drinking water. My afternoon snack was Reduced Fat Wheat Thins before I went to go get D. For dinner, I really wasn't up for cooking, so we grabbed chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell, and took them home. For an evening snack tonite, I had an apple before my bike ride, and then a 100 cal pudding to end my day at 1593 calories.

Output was 15 minutes on the bike which ended up being 2.9 miles. Urggh...it was better than last night, but I still wanted that 3 miles back.

No comments: