Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another day off

And I am sorely tired of this...dealing with D in pain for a full week now has me mentally exhausted. Poor guy, I know he can't help it, but I'm definitely ready for him to be healed! He had such an awful night last night/this morning that I couldn't send him to school. Neither of us got much sleep. We did go to the ENT this afternoon, and got some good news. D should only have another 2 days of pain or so, and he's healing nicely. So that was good to hear. And D actually ATE a bit more today, and was asking for something to drink. He has barely drank anything in a WEEK! So I'm seeing progress, and there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

Input:
L: Smoked turkey, 2% milk string cheese, and applesauce
S: 100 cal pudding cup
D: Chili's Guiltless Grill To-Go: grilled chicken, salad with lowfat ranch, glass of skim milk
S: sherbet, and later, another slimfast shake to up my calories. It really has been interesting to see HOW many cals the bad carbs take up!!

Cals: 1161 calories

Output: a mile on the bike, nothing else, I really need to up my workouts...

No comments: