Friday, March 13, 2009

4 miles!!!

See output below for the significance of THAT! First things first...I weighed in this morning at 278.6...yay! But I'm only counting the 280.4 from yesterday since my weight fluctuates so much. I like it to be down consistently for a few days before counting it. BUT still...considering last saturday was 286, that rocks!

Today was a pretty good day for being Friday the 13th. There was food at work catered in, but I managed to avoid eating ANY of it and stuck to my plan. Of course it helped that I was joining some other awesome moms tonite at Olive Garden for dinner. Even though it wasn't a splurge, so I had to stick to my safe food there, I still had a great time and got to see some chicks I don't see often, and meet two new ones! Good times...and D did REALLY well. He required a lot of attention but no fits is ALWAYS a good outing, especially after a long day for him! He polished off his WHOLE plate of the kids grilled chicken with spaghetti and broccoli. And could have eaten more! I think he's making up for the week after his surgery...lol

Breakfast this morning was oatmeal with raisins. For a morning snack, I had yogurt and reduced fat wheat thins. Lunch was a Weight Watchers Smart Ones artisan creations pepperoni pizza...for almost 400 cals, I wasn't that impressed. I can get a better pizza for 300 cals. To avoid all the cookies outside our dept, I had a 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels after that. This afternoon, I had a tbsp of peanut butter to get through til dinner. As I said above, we met up with some DAM moms and kiddos for dinner at Olive Garden. Teresa and I split the linguine alla marinara, I had a bit of salad (just lettuce and tomato, with light italian and no parmesan), and then had one breadstick to complete the meal. After we got home this evening, I had a serving of Keebler puffed crackers, and then late tonite, I was SO feigning for something sweet, so I had a few pieces of stashed candy of D's that I don't even LIKE (lol which is sad, but it did the trick) to end my day at 1816 calories.

On to the good stuff, and the reason for my title above. I made it 4 miles in 20 minutes tonite on the stationary bike!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I still can't quite breathe, but it was exhilarating to do it!!!

No comments: