Sunday, March 15, 2009

A fun day!

Today I took D to the zoo after we went to my grandma's. We were there for 3 hours and had a great time! I think we saw every single thing except maybe the reptiles, and spent a good deal of time watching the gorillas. All 3 of the females were down by the glass and 2 of them were being quite spunky. So we really got to see them upclose and personal. Several times, one of them would attack the glass, but we couldn't tell if it was just to scare us or playing games.

I didn't have breakfast since we went to my grandma's, and for lunch, we had scrambled eggs, little sausage rolls, and strawberries. At the zoo, I came prepared (for once!!!) and had water and a little package of fruit snacks. I was STARVING when we left and D was hungry, but I finally decided to not run by McD's (there's one right as you leave the zoo), and instead go home. We had light hotdogs with some ketchup, a serving of mac n cheese and sugar snap peas. For dessert this evening, I had 2 popsicles, to end my day at 1320 calories.

My output today is 3 hours of walking at the zoo and no bike.

No comments: