Monday, March 30, 2009

Crap Fest Weekend 09

It hasn't been the first and prolly won't be the last time this year to have one, but yeah, it was a crap food weekend. I'm not even going to post what I ate, it just sucked overall. I don't think I did just AWFUL on cals, as I still monitored portions, but I didn't eat good foods. I realized on Saturday what I was doing, and then made a conscious decision to go ahead and let Sunday suck as well, get it out of my system, and start fresh today. I've already chugged a bottle of water and am gearing up for a pretty light day today to compensate. Needless to say, my weight was up quite a bit this morning, because aside from the crapfest, AF started yesterday, and is definitely making its presence known. So this week is going to pretty much suck for that, but its ok. I'd rather the worst part be during the week so we can enjoy our weekends!

We did have a pretty good weekend. Of course, we did, I got to eat crap. lol We did end up seeing two movies. Monsters vs Aliens which was ok, it had a few pretty funny parts, but was otherwise, just ok, and then we saw Madea Goes to Jail, which is such a good movie! Although I don't know that I've found a Madea movie I didn't like. D is really good at sitting through movies now as long as he has popcorn and a drink (and a pouch of fruit snacks at this one...lol), so I'm able to enjoy them for the most part, aside from a few reminders to him.

I also got to get my baby fix in, and D got to get some time in with his lil girlfriend, we went and visited my friend yesterday for awhile, which is always great. I really enjoy spending time with them.

So, in determining to have a good week, I almost got up and worked out this morning, but decided to wait til this evening. LOL Ok don't laugh so much, I think my reasoning was pretty valid. With AF waging war on my body this week, a) I need the extra sleep in the mornings, since I typically don't sleep well at all, and b) evenings are going to be rough craving-wise, so I will need workouts to take my mind off it AND make me tired enough to go to bed early, and c) now that I have the stationary bike, I have no excuse for not working out even on AF. Expect some good rides this week. And please verbally kick me on here if you don't see at least SOME kinda rides this week...lol

So foodwise today I've had a Fiber One bar for breakfast, and then a tbsp of peanut butter for my morning snack. Lunch was a tunafish sandwich on whole grain, with a tbsp of miracle whip, and then a piece of string cheese, and a serving of Pirate's Booty (which I had never tried before and is YUM!!!). My afternoon snack is going to be an Eating Right nutrition bar. Dinner this evening was a sort of chicken parmesan. I made Shake n Bake chicken served over spaghetti with a bit of cheese on top and broccoli on the side. It was GOOD. Dessert was a 100 cal choc pretzels pack to end my day at 1603 calories.

Output was a 15 minute bike ride this evening. It was pretty slow though, I only made 2.7 miles. Tomorrow night, I BETTER get 3 miles at least out of that same timing.

No comments: