Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally friday...

Waited ALL week for it! My heel finally wasn't hurting at all today so this evening we got out for a bit. It was nice even though we didn't do TOO much, just the mall, I kept it at an easy walk, but it felt good to stretch my legs. Now if this cold/rain mess would pass us by and bring back some sun, we could get outside!

I had a nice crap food day apparently. lol Breakfast was oatmeal and THAT was ok. But lunch...well...I was out of PBJ, lunch plans got cancelled on me, so...I caved into a chicken quesadilla. It was GOOD though. lol When I got back to work, I had Kosher Dill chips... :( This afternoon I was CRAVING chocolate. I mean, it was a NEED. I contemplated getting a bag of m&ms out of the machine to just stop the craving, but instead, I went searching, and our lovely receptionist had mini tootsie rolls and hersheys kisses on her desk, so I had one (ONLY ONE) of each. And that took it away nicely. WHEW. Later in the afternoon, I had a tbsp of peanutbutter. Dinner was what it is becoming our typical Friday evening, a walk at the mall, CFA kids meals for dinner and then an ice dream cone after the walk to end my day at 1599 calories. OH and D also makes me go into the Earthbound Trading Company store to see the hermit crabs...lol yeah he is entranced by those. But its always fun. There was some kind of concert inside the mall, some little known boy band (well, I had no clue who they were...lol). Lots of girls crowded up there, but it wasn't just awful. D goes "look, mommy! Girls!" LOL! That boy, I swear...

Output today was our walk around the mall and then late this evening, I felt so bad for barely having had any output all week so I did a mile on the bike. I can't believe not that long ago I was doing 4 miles...now I'm back down in a week! Urggh...just gotta work up to it again...

No comments: