Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Pattys Day...

I dunno about happy cause it wasn't that great of a day from being tired, and somewhat of an emotional evening due to some not so great news, hence not some great choices. I have a hard enough time staying on track on a normal day, much less, any other day. I did ok this evening though, just didn't have a super good dinner.

Breakfast, I wasn't really hungry after the indulgence last night in chicken nuggets, so I just had raisins and almonds. My morning snack was a bag of those Quaker Mini Delights. Lunch was a PBJ on whole grain bread with grapes and reduced fat wheat thins. And my afternoon snack was a 100 cal choc covered pretzel pack. Dinner...was a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell...not the greatest 540 calorie choice. But I TRIED to make it better. We picked em up on the way home, and I served them for D and I with leftover steamed broccoli. This evening, I had a 100 cal pudding cup to end my day at 1569 calories.

Its been 3 days since I rode the bike. Eeeek...and its not gonna happen tonite. I think I'm going to go to bed early to have the hopes of waking up early to do it. Well, we'll see about that going to bed early. It hasn't happened yet. lol But I DO want to get up early and get a workout in.

No comments: