Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crap food day

But it was good. I made a few not so good decisions and made a few decent ones. We did have some fun...I took D to the Children's Museum in the morning, and after he stayed with my brother so I could go to a baby shower, we went to dinner at Jasons Deli and then...went to a late movie! We saw Bolt at the dollar theater. D and I had gone to see it before, but he fell asleep in the beginning and slept through it. lol It was cute even the second time.

For breakfast before the museum, I had an english muffin with abit of butter, and then turkey sausage. Lunch was a chicken nugget kids meal from CFA. At the shower...I had a cupcake, a few chips with dip, some grapes, a bit of punch, and a bit of candy (the not-so-good decision). So after all that, when we went to dinner, I got salad bar. I had a big salad with lettuce, tomato, a bit of cheese, and lowfat ranch, and then a serving of their lowfat icecream. That night at the theater, I had a pickle and popcorn to end my day at 1735 calories. Since we didn't get home til 11:30pm, I didn't do my bike. The other not so good decision.

No comments: