Thursday, March 19, 2009

Proud owner of

my very own Plano library card....woohoo! This evening, D and I walked up to the library near our house (its a little over half a mile away). Well, D was in his stroller, but still...lol It was a nice walk and I greatly enjoyed it. I hope to have many more days like that coming up!

I did make a very sad choice for breakfast. And I got my butt kicked from several people for it. lol I was craving orange juice on the way to work. Well, I stupidly went into a donut shop to get some, and walked out with not only the OJ, but a chocolate donut too. :-| At LEAST it was just one but still...I knew better. Its been 10 months since I stopped and get breakfast, and I felt so bad about ruining THAT record too. But I just can't let it happen again. Time to go another 10 months!

So...breakfast this morning was the OJ and donut. I didn't eat a morning snack. Lunch was a PBJ on whole grain bread with baby carrots, reduced fat wheat thins, and 100 cal choc covered pretzels. My afternoon snack was Quaker Mini Delights. For dinner we had chicken in a bit of zesty italian light dressing, plus mashed potatoes I forgot I had in the pantry, and green beans. Then for an evening snack, I had a 100 cal pudding cup and a bit later, a 100 cal popcorn minibag to end my day at 1605 calories.

My output was walking the 1.8 miles (we went further than the library when we left it, and then walked back), which, including a quick library trip to get a card and grab 5 books, took exactly an hour.

No comments: