Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

It wasn't a great day, I was tired from the night before and emotionally drained from worrying, and it just dragged.

So with all that, my food intake was actually semi-decent today. Breakfast today was applesauce and half a PBJ on whole wheat. I had a Quakers Mini Delights for a morning snack. Lunch was a Smart Ones Ziti meal and sugar snap peas, plus a 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels. My afternoon snack was 1.5 servings of reduced fat Wheat Thins (I was avoiding the cake that was up here). For dinner, D and I hit up Souper Salad. I did good. I had a big salad with low cal ranch, two slices of their pizza (which is super thin and small) and one breadstick to end my day at 1631 calories.

My only output was a 45 minute walk at the mall pushing D's stroller.

No comments: