Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poor D...

We'll see how the rest of the evening goes...D threw up twice since we got home, so I'm hoping that it was just something funky he ate. :( Poor guy...

I did pretty good today, although I can't say it was all completely healthy. Breakfast was oatmeal and 2 slices of canadian bacon, and kept me pretty good til lunch. For that, I had a Lean Cuisine lasagna meal, a cup of green beans, and almonds. This afternoon for a snack, I had a tbsp of peanut butter. Dinner was 2 light hotdogs, on 1 slice of whole wheat bread with a bit of Miracle Whip, plus a side of chips and carrot sticks. Sadly, D was not able to enjoy this. This evening for dessert, I had a 100 cal pudding cup to end my day at 1374 calories.

For output this evening, I did 20 minutes on the bike again, but oh it was quite a bit slower tonite, I only made it 3.5 miles, and was SO feeling it the whole way. Oh well, at least I did the 20 minutes.

1 comment:

gradtchr2 said...

Poor D I really do hope he feels better tomorrow! Sick kiddos are so sad.

Great job on the bike! I felt every second of my workouts today as well but we can at least say we did them!