Friday, January 15, 2010

Whose idea was this???

So, my trainer came by on Tuesday night, and we discussed upping my light weights from 3 lbs to 5 lbs. Well, I worked out Thursday night with the 3 lb weights, and really, yeah, they are too light now. So I decided to do my workout again tonite. Mainly because I doubt I'll do it tomorrow (Saturday) and I don't want to miss two days in a row. And I decided to use the 5 lbs weight. Yeah...I struggled. It's amazing what just 2 extra lbs in each hand will do! For the most part, it wasn't awful, but in the shoulder raises, I barely made all my reps!!! It doesn't help that I do those reps while standing on one leg. lol I have a feeling, I'm going to be a bit sore. BUT, it's done. YAY.

Dinner tonite would have been SO easy to pick up something again, but I thought ahead this morning. I pulled the container of baked ziti that I set aside last week from the freezer and let it defrost all day. So...we had a yummy, easy dinner of baked ziti, salad, and garlic bread (bread with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray, garlic salt, and a bit of reduced fat parmesan cheese).

Tomorrow is eat out day, woohoo!!! I made it another full week of no eating out!!

No comments: