Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eat out day...and go Cowboys!

The Cowboys just won against the Eagles (AGAIN, YEAH!), and I am ecstatic. But this evening was much more than that. I decided we were going to go out to eat this evening, since we did great all week. Well, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat with some friends. I prepared for it. I ate a light lunch, and planned out my calories well ahead of time for what I wanted to get, and stuck to it. BUT I was also faced with a tough decision. As the Cowboy game started at BWW, my friends had to head out to go to a Moms Night Out painting thing. I had two choices. 1) Stay at BWW with just D, watching the game...or 2) Go home and watch it. The problem with Number 1. If we had stayed there, just the two of us, the odds of me ordering more food, went WAY UP. I did so good with ordering what I had planned on. I got the Grilled Chicken Buffalitos (basically, grilled chicken tacos, no sauce, just ranch on the side which I didn't use much of it, I mainly dipped it in the salsa), and they were fantastic.

So...we made the best decision, I believe. We left BWW when Casey and Shana did, grabbed a "bessert" as D calls it, from Braums, and headed home. I had room in my cals for a little treat, just not what I would have eaten if we had stayed at the restaurant...lol That was definitely the right thing to do for tonite. And the Cowboys pulled off the win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Brandi!! That was a great decision! Good job for sticking with it :)