Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new week of Emealz

I was excited today to get this next week's Emealz. And it turns out, the recipes look pretty good! One or two, I'm not real sure about, but I'm definitely willing to give em a shot. I can't wait to go grocery shopping this evening and get all the items together, then figure out what I can go ahead and cook ahead of time. That REALLY saved me last week, getting several meals mostly done at once. We enjoyed the baked ziti I'd already cooked tonite for dinner with a salad.

I'm happy to say that I've lost 8 lbs (8 LBS!!!!) since last Tuesday, and have only eaten out once in that timespan. Go me! I'm planning on the same thing this week, eating in all week, and enjoying a meal out on Saturday. I think this could really work! I'm excited to see how the weight keeps going with this.

My trainer came over this evening and I got in a great workout with her. I hadn't seen her since before the holidays so it was a much needed visit. We're getting back into regular weekly sessions so that should start showing in the weight loss as well.

3 comments:

Mother of Ace 'n' Deuce said...

8 pounds???? That is FANTASTIC! GO, Brandie!

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 POUNDS IS FANTASTIC PROGRESS!!!

Amanda H. said...

That is awesome! WTG Brandie!