Sunday, January 24, 2010

A lovely weekend!

We rested, we got outside, we had fun...it was a great weekend!

On Friday, I weighed in for the DFW Area Mom's Biggest Loser competition, and am down 4.2 lbs this week. Go me!

Friday night I hosted an MNI (Mom's Night In) at my house, and a wonderful group of ladies came. We had so much fun...we played a game and talked and laughed all night long. It was awesome!

Saturday, we didn't leave the house even once. It felt weird, since I am so used to us being on the go, but I enjoyed it anyway, and got my workout in. D was in an EXCEPTIONAL mood, and we just had THE best day at home. He was sweet, and funny, and goofy (but not over wild goofy), and gah...I *heart* my kid.

Until he woke up today in an arguing mood. lol Yay! Ok I still *heart* him, but I also considered pitching him out a window a few times. Maybe just a first floor one?

Anyway, we still had a lovely day, I was just definitely ready for him to be in the bed tonite. We hit up Campion Trails for a 3.5 mile walk, and then joined some friends for lunch and a movie. We saw The Tooth Fairy, which was quite cheesy, but cute. And who doesn't wanna see The Rock with no shirt on??? *drool*. D was in the bed right on time tonite since he did not get a nap, and I did half of my workout. After the workout on Saturday and the walk this morning, I was feeling weak so only did one set. But that's ok, tomorrow is a rest day for my muscles, and then Tuesday night, my trainer comes back!

No comments: