Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kick butt and take names?

Not yet...LOL but I think I've found just the right trainer to help make it happen!

My trainer came by tonite and we ended up doubling all my sets, plus adding in reverse crunches, and last week, had already upped my weights. It was a great workout! She's not a Jillian Michaels so doesn't holla at you or anything. But she definitely inspires me to keep going, and doesn't let me slack with it along the way! And she even does the workout with me! How's that for inspiring?

Check out her website if you need some help accomplishing some fitness goals, getting into fitness for the first time, or just need some help gettin a great looking butt!

http://www.wellnessformama.com

I did good for dinner tonite. I've been CRAVING Red, Hot and Blue's pulled pork nachos, so...I made my own healthier version! I used baked tostitos scoops, pulled pork that I'd let sit in the crockpot overnight, some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, reduced fat shredded cheese, and fat free sourcream. Oh and PLENTY of salsa!! MMMMMMMMMMM It wasn't near the size of the portion that Red, Hot and Blue gives, but it was just perfect! (Though, it does help that I knew Janie was comin over, and didn't want to be puking during the workout, so that REALLY helps keep portion sizes down!!)

No comments: