Friday, January 29, 2010

Brain freeze this week?

I realized this morning, I haven't posted all week! Sorry, to my two whole readers...lol It's been an INSANE week at work. We rolled out new software, and I have barely come up for air. Plus, I've been so tired in the evenings, I can't even think.

I've been doing ok with eating, and am down 1.8 lbs this week, which is ok, but I do need to tighten it up more. I'm still cooking at home and really enjoying it, but I've been letting portion sizes go a bit. So that will be very much controlled again this next week.

This past week, I made the Swiss Chicken from the E-mealz and it was delicious!! We are having company over this evening, so I wanted to make the E-mealz meatloaf last night ahead of time, but...I forgot to get egg beaters, and D was already in bed. So I searched online for an eggless meatloaf recipe, and found one that looked good. Yeah, not so much. It's basically salsa-flavored HAMBURGER. :( FAIL. I've been assured that they'll still eat my hamburger meatloaf, but uggh I feel awful about it.

Anyway...in other news, I'm gearing up for some fundraisers for the 3 Day. I've got some great ideas, so stay tuned for news about that, including maybe a raffle or two on here.

No comments: