Monday, September 21, 2009

Still on sabbatical

When will it end? I have no idea. It's been over 96 hours (4 days) since I've gotten on DAM or FB. I'll admit, I've had my moments of really missing them, but I've found other things to occupy my time (that Law and Order:SVU Marathon and the tension of the Cowboy game last night really helped LOL!). I do need to get on DAM sometime this week to get ready for the BLC which starts on Friday and I have a commitment to do that, but other than that, I honestly don't know. I think some of this has been really good for me, but the first two days of it, it was difficult to not want to fill that online void with food. Last night was a lot easier for that though, although it helps that due to AF being awful I can't move around much. Big help there.

The Half is coming up in a mere 6 days...6 days! I have some big plans coming for October to really start working on running more, but I'll announce those on October 1st. No, its not anything SUPER special, but I have been really inspired by Paula and Libby's Running Streaks, and I'd like to attempt a similar challenge.

This morning I wanted a slightly more filling breakfast than just oatmeal so I ended up having a pbj and baked chips. It sounded good at the time. Lunch ended up being Sweet and Sour Chicken (very little sauce on the side) with rice. Dinner was KFC. I got grilled chicken breast with mashed tatoes, no gravy, and green beans to end my day at 1320 calories.

Output: another 20 minutes on the bike. I want to keep my legs warmed up even though I can't walk right now due to AF.

No comments: