Sunday, September 27, 2009

NOCC 5K

Today, I pushed D in the NOCC 5K (for Ovarian Cancer). We did this one last year (it was my first 5K ever then) with our friend Helen in honor of her sister who is now a 2 year survivor!

I used it mainly as a warm up walk for the half. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone who could make it out there! Pics will be on our adventure blog soon!

My calories were highish but decent today. I wanted a big carb dinner before Sunday. Breakfast before the 5K was a cup of Easy Mac. At the end of the 5K, I had a banana. After that, we hit up Steak and Shake for some yummy bfast! I had two slices of sour dough toast, plus eggs and bacon (with a little cheese on the eggs). Dinner was at Olive Garden. I had the linguine alla marinara, salad with lowfat italian and parmesan (on both salad and pasta), and 2 breadsticks, and then an Andes Mint to end my day at 1855 calories.

Output: a roughly one hour 5K walk.

No comments: