Thursday, September 24, 2009

So many facets

I'm finding that there are so many different levels of anxiousness, anticipation, excitement and nerves coming up on the half. Lately, its been a bit of anxiousness with a lot of excitement. But last night, I think the whole experience really hit home, and I was up half the night with nerves and anxiety. This is NOT a good few days to not be able to sleep when I need my sleep most...not cool, body, not cool. And with no dam or facebook to take my mind off things, there's not much else to distract me. I think mommy needs a drink tonite to calm the nerves...LOL the no calorie version would be an 800mg pill of ibuprofen, which might be a better option. We'll see.

We actually went to the grocery store last night (*gasp*) so I have a decent meal plan for the day. Breakfast today was oatmeal and an organic twisted fruit bar. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine pizza. Afternoon snack was a tbsp of peanut butter. Dinner was Birdseye 4 Cheese skillet meal. My evening snack was a Kashi cereal bar to end my day at 1045 calories. It's low but I really wasn't that hungry today.

Output: Not much this evening. I have quite a headache so will be going to bed early tonite I think.

No comments: