Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One final rest day

Today is my final rest day before beginning my personal challenge tomorrow on October 1st (will post details about that tomorrow, so you must wait!). We ended up going on a wild goose chase this evening to get D and I flushots, and unfortunately, neither of us ended up getting one. I'll have to go at lunch tomorrow to make sure mine is done, and then I guess I can take D next Tuesday to his regular doc if we can't get it done over the weekend.

However, we did hit up Run On for a bit, and I got some decent advice from the chick there about my shoes. I'm going to take them with me and go back to try out some of her suggestions. It sounds like I might not have to get a whole new pairs of shoes just yet, though she did suggest another pair about a month before my next half as a backup.

Food was just ok today. I'm eating out WAY too much, but did try to make decent choices. Today I had oatmeal for breakfast and a granola bar about midmorning. Since I had to run errands at lunch, I had no time to go by the store, so I ran by Taco Bell and got one taco and a pintos and cheese. In the afternoon I had a tbsp of peanut butter. Dinner ended up being Sonny Bryans BBQ. I had the pulled chicken, with mac n cheese, and I ordered green beans too. She didn't bother to TELL me though that they only have green bean CASSEROLE. I only ate a few bites of that, and had one roll to end my day at 1232 calories.

Output: none today, stay tuned for details tomorrow!!

No comments: