Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back to moving

I'm slowly coming back in recovery. My hip/upper buttock feels decent. I do have a few spots that still ache pretty good at times, and I'm a bit stiff still every time I start moving after sitting down too long, but other than that, I'm feeling good. My blisters aren't bothering me a lot, but I'm keeping them pretty well bandaged.

I kept food decent today, though I did eat a bit more than I typically would. I think I made decent choices though. Breakfast was oatmeal. Lunch was a CFA chicken salad with light italian. My afternoon snack was baked chips. Dinner was sliced turkey sausage, mac n cheese, and green beans. I had a bottle of Vitamin Water today, and then this evening, I had a 100 calorie granola bar to end my day at 1475 calories.

Output: not a lot, but I did strap my shoes back on and got D and I out for a 10 minute walk this evening just to loosen up some. I let him run along beside me with no stroller and he did just fine.

No comments: