Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day with a sleeping angel


Do they come any sweeter than this?

Nope, I don't think so! Despite AF being a PITA today, we joined my friend Kristen and her beautiful newborn out at Stonebriar for lunch, shopping and then a movie. We had such a great time!

My food sucked today though. I WAY underestimated my lunch calories, so it just kind of killed the rest of the day. *sigh* I didn't go way overboard but it was not a good day.

Output: we needed to get up and walk 6 miles this morning but AF was not having it, so I cancelled. I'm definitely grateful its not going to affect next weekend but I was hoping for one more longish walk before the half. It will be late this coming week that I'll even be able to do a good walk, but I'm going to try and get in some short milers just to keep it up.

No comments: