Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Half Marathon

Only 3 weeks to go
I'm scared to death
I'm excited as all get out
I've done 11 miles
I KNOW I can do 2 more
What if AF cuts into it?
This is the greatest physical challenge I've ever considered
Some people have called me crazy for even thinking about this
I tend to think I'm crazy for this
I'm over thinking this
I'm not preparing ENOUGH for this
Can you EVER prepare enough for this?
Every time I think about it, I get choked up
I try not to think about it
This is just a 4ish hour event
I can do anything for 4ish hours.
I can do this.
I've done 11 miles.
What if AF cuts into it?
I. GOT. THIS.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

YOU GOT THIS, BABY!!!! You can do it!!!!

Unknown said...

Who called you crazy? Believe in yourself -- you are right -- you CAN do this. And you will. No doubt about it. The doubters are crazy!