Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally Friday...

YES! And only two more days to go! Well, 1.5 now...lol

This evening, I went and picked up my packet, which included the H&H&H tech shirt, the race bib, and we also got our run team shirts. It all became SO much more real to me! I won't be wearing either of the shirts, I decided. The main reason is that I'm very comfortable already in my usual tech shirt for long walks, and I don't want to mess with that, but also, I could stand to lose abit more to really look decent in that thin and closecut of a "female cut" shirt! These show ALLLLLL your flab. Yeah, I think I'll stay in my comfy men's tech shirt...lol I so don't want to chance having it rub the wrong way anyway and giving me a road rash while walking. I could have chosen the men's style shirt, but I think these will give me good incentive to push harder and get more weight off so I can rock em!

Today was a decent food day. I did let my cals go up because I really didn't eat much yesterday, but I ate pretty decent. Breakfast was oatmeal and an organic fruit bar. Then for lunch I had a Smart Ones Ziti meal and green beans. My afternoon snack was a tbsp of peanut butter. Dinner was at Chilis with some friends. I got fajitas, and then had some chips and queso, and lots of salsa. On the way home, I had promised D some ice cream, as he had FOUR blue days this week and one green!!! I wanted to give him a reward for no yellow or red days. I'm so proud of him!!!! And, of course, mommy gets ice cream too. lol I had a kids capp chunky choc at Braums to end my day at 1684 calories.

Output: none. I'm doin a 5K in the morning which will be a good warm up walk for the half on Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the Half! I'm gonna pray for you, Brandie!