Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Hump Day

That's about all I can think of for a title, not feeling very profound tonite...lol

I'm still on sabbatical, can't believe that tomorrow morning, it will have been a whole week. It's been difficult these last couple days to keep it up, but I have to believe that I'm doing this for a reason, and that it will have a benefit. I sure wish I could snap out of this funk.

Food today was just ok. For breakfast I had a granola bar. Lunch was Sonic since I had to run errands, but I was good. I had a grilled cheese sandwich and apple slices (and an unsweet tea). Then I had baked chips for an afternoon snack. This evening, a friend of mine was doing a fundraiser at Tin Star, so we ended up there. I got chicken quesadillas (used almost none of the sourcream since I don't really like it), and then chips and salsa, to end my day at 1500 calories. I think I overestimated on the chicken quesadilla, but it was a lot of chicken in there.

Output: nothing but a trip to Kroger this evening.

No comments: