Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

Ah yes, its that time again. The end of the week, the joy of my whole week, its FRIDAY! And I have some rockin plans for this weekend. I'm getting a night out tomorrow night! My aunt and bro will be keeping D for me (what? did you think I'd leave him home alone? nah...not my style), and I know he'll have a blast. As for me, I'm starting it off with a MNO at Olive Garden, and then... "I love the night life, I love to boogie" *cue dorky dancing* Ok no, I won't be dancing *cough* much *cough*, I'm just not that coordinated, but I do know I'ma enjoy the heck out of the night since they come so few and far between!

I might share some pics later, but then again, it might be like last July. Those pics will never be seen. hehehehe

I did have to go back to the radiology lab today to get an abdominal obstruction series done. Nothing quite like having to strip down to your chonies, don a gown and press up against cold metal to make a Friday. (Although I know secretly, some of you do enjoy partaking of that on a Friday night. Go on, admit it!)

So that was my interesting part of the day. The rest of it has been...meh...typical. I did manage to steer clear of all the leftovers in the kitchen up here at work, although later, I did cop a tiny piece of fudge. But that was it, I promise. Does it count that I balanced it with an apple too? It better! lol Hope all of you have a spectacular weekend, stay warm!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I hope you have a blast tonight!!!

You were tagged on my blog! Come check it out!

Caseymae said...

Awe have a great night! Tagged you as well!