Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Alzheimers Memory Walk

Today was a special day for me. I walked in the Alzheimers Memory Walk in memory of my grandad. He passed away 2-24-07 of it, and its the first time I've been able to do the walk for him!! So I was excited, I thought about him the whole time, knowing that every little bit of money they raise puts us that much closer to a cure.

My friend and fellow DAM momma and her little man joined us. There were 4 of us that walked, and I SO want to thank you ladies for helping support this as well!! We were at the Dallas Zoo, so we DEFINITELY got a work out in with all the hills!! It was freakin COLD too so we were all bundled up.

Here's pics:

The walk!!

D bundled up at our train stop (yup, we took the train down to the zoo!)

Teresa and J on the train

Me and my COLD little boy

He's so cold, he doesn't wanna be seen...

J is sleepy and bundled up too

Teresa, me, and them boys...the sun was in J's eyes so he was hiding...

No comments: