Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday...what a day!

Did anyone else venture out?

I ended up only having to work til noon (although I did make a quick stop by Office Depot before that to get my new toy!), so my bro, D and I went out to lunch and then went shopping! We had a yummy lunch at Olive Garden (and were joined by Beth and her boys), then hit up Walmart, TRU, and finally the mall. Yikes it was crunk out there! Sheeesshhh...but I guess it could have been worse. I got a few small things, some $4 fleece hoodies for D, some shoes from Disney Store that I wanted for him, a couple shirts from Gymboree. This kid had better be good to go!!!

We had a great day! My bro babysat D while I worked in the morning (his daycare was closed), and D ended up falling asleep on the couch for an hour and a half, so they had a quiet morning. And I will say, for the most part, D was in a really good humor, and that always helps!

If you did venture out, what'd ya get?

No comments: