Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is Christmas here yet???

I'm so stinkin excited! I'm getting a Wii for Christmas!! YAY!

Now...just gotta get a Wii Fit (my coworker has a brandnew one he'll sell me, but I gotta cough up the $90 for it), and Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum and I'll be set to ramp up this weight loss! I'm going to wait til after Christmas to get the Fitness Ult. and see if I get any good giftcards to use.

On a different topic: you gotta love kids. Why, you ask? Because of their insane ability to melt your heart, stick their hands all into the melted wax, swirl it around, and have you all tangled up. lol This morning, D was being especially unfocused. His meds wear off overnight, so early mornings have been a bit rough lately, and this morning was no exception. So I got frustrated while I was trying to get him dressed this morning. Well, while I was lotioning his legs, I felt him looking at me. So I glanced over at him, and he gives me this gorgeous grin. I busted up laughing, how in the world do you stay frustrated with that!!! lol Gosh, I love that boy.

No comments: