Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day after a splurge thoughts

Wow, last night was YUM. And it was a lot of fun! Beth and I went and got our pics taken at JCP, I hosted an MNI at my house, and some truly awesome chicks showed up to help us celebrate! I did get Whataburger. I had a chicken strip combo with fries, an extra gravy, texas toast, and a kid size chocolate shake. I was miserable but oh it was good!!! I did compensate by making today a light day.

Ok, so...I had decided months ago, that when I hit 250 lbs, that I would get a sitter for D and have a big night out. Well, I'm 4.4 lbs from that. So I went ahead and scheduled the night out. It will be on November 22nd, which means I have 9 days to get that weight off!!! But I'm coming off a plateau, so its going fast right now, and if I can keep it up, it will happen. I doubt I will cancel the night out if I don't hit it though...its close enough...lol But regardless, I can't wait!! To be honest, I really didn't think I'd make it here. But here I am, and its going to happen!!

No comments: