Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Psssttt...


Whats that you say? Well...its proof positive that I can freakin hit a goal! LOL That also means that I hit 75 lbs down in 6 months exactly!!! WOOHOO!!!

Today is Beth and I's 6 month diet anniversary, and I am so stinkin excited. We have lots of big plans for the day. Mine started with an awesome weigh-in this morning. This evening, we're going to go get our pictures professionally done at JCPenney, and then we have our splurge night at my house tonite! Its a Fast Food Splurge....BYOFF. And I'm not sure which I'm more excited about, losing 75 lbs, or getting Whataburger...lol hmmm I'll have to think on that. Its bound to be a good day though!!! We'll be posting progress pics hopefully pretty soon, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Dang Brandie!!! I am so stinkin happy for you. This is just amazing. You are such a strong woman. I am very proud of you Mama!!

Melanie said...

Congrats!!

Eriksgirl said...

That is so awesome!!! Way to Go!!!