Sunday, November 23, 2008

A night out!

I had a great night out! Too bad I didn't QUITE hit the 250 lb goal by yesterday morning, but I figure I'm close enough. lol My body is having some issues cooperating and its frustrating, but I'll get there.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the night out, I can not reveal details, but there are a few pics roaming around out there. They'll NEVER be posted though, what happens on a night out, STAYS on a night out.

Today we hit up the Gaylord Hotel to take some pics, and I SO have to show you this comparison:

This was last year:


And this is today...can you believe the change??? I know I'm not NEAR there yet, but its a start! And ack look how much taller D is!!!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Brandie. Every time I see these comparisons, I am just in awe. There is a big difference in those photos. Wow!!