Sunday, November 1, 2009

One crazy kid...

Gosh, my child was nuts today. I kept wondering if I really gave him his ADHD meds, sheeshh. He only had 3 pieces of candy last night. And while he did have sugar today, he woke up crazy. I was glad to get him in the bed this evening, at 6pm. Whew!

It wasn't a bad day overall. Just tiring due to him and emotional from some other things going on. We met up with my aunt and bro at PF Changs for a yummy lunch, and then headed over to my grandmas. D wanted to wear his pirate costume again to show her, and I was fine with that, so he got to dress up another day.

Output: I barely got in my hour today. I hate that I let it wait til the LAST day of the week to do it because it meant I HAD to. So we did a 30 minute light walk this afternoon, and then I did 30 minutes on the bike this evening. I'm pretty sore from yesterday so nothing was at a brisk pace...lol but its done.

No comments: