Monday, November 9, 2009

Manic Monday

Ok not so Manic, but still a Monday. And I went to bed too late last night to catch up on sleep from my night out. My own fault, totally...lol

Otherwise, it's been a decent day. I've been making some changes lately: spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and part of that, is that I'm now committing to posting EVERYTHING I eat on here. I don't want to allow myself the leeway to think that its ok to not post a day and just say "it was a bad day". I think that has made it easier and easier to slide. So, I don't want to be able to get away with it anymore. If I eat crap, I HAVE to post it now, even if I just don't post the calories (if it was something awful at a restaurant where it'd be tough to calculate cals). But the food itself must be written on here.

Like I said yesterday, I went to the store and got prepped for eating this week. I have my food mapped out for the day and should be fine. Breakfast was a cereal bar and about 6 oz of Gatorade (was finishing up a bottle from yesterday). Lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti and a side of green beans. My afternoon snack was a fat free yogurt, and then dinner was broiled porkchops, mashed potatoes and romaine salad with zesty italian light dressing. This put me at 1105 calories. That's room for a small evening snack if I choose to have it, but I'll come back and update this tomorrow if I did.

Output: I was active a LOT this weekend (1 hour walk, night out standing up, 20 min brisk walk at zoo, and then walking ALL over the zoo) so today is not an hour day. I'll be doing a 2 mile WATP this evening to get my 20 min in.

No comments: