Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halfway through this rough week

So I skipped posting here on Monday and Tuesday. Food has not been pretty this week thus far, as it's been a rough week for me. Well, I say that, so far today has not been bad, but its not daytime that's getting to me. It's the nights that suck. I HAVE been getting in my output, though just barely. Monday and Tuesday both, I squeaked by with the bare minimum 20 minutes. Today is going to be an hour day (and well, it HAS to be...lol). I got in 30 minutes at lunchtime, a walk at the Galleria with my friend Teresa. And tonite I doubt we'll get home in time to walk this evening, but maybe if traffic (HAHAHA!) is decent, I can swing it. Otherwise, it will likely be a 2 mile WATP once the D-man is in bed.

Monday was a rough day overall. On Friday, I found out D had failed his hearing test TWICE at school. So we had to go see the ENT. When I called the ENT, they acted like it was urgent that he come in asap this week. The audiologist did a hearing test and PTL, everything came out fine. He passed it, a bit low but definitely within normal ranges. She tends to think its because, since he failed on the higher decibels, that its just his inattention especially with other noises. They do theirs in a soundproof booth, which helps. So...whew. The way the school nurse and the ENT office acted, there was something wrong with the tubes or some kind of blockage. I don't like to fret like that! That was one worry I was able to set aside. Now to deal with the rest of em...

No comments: