Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yay for a Blue Day...or two...

Ok so D didn't have to get pitched out a window. He got a blue day yesterday and today. Whew! I don't have a clue what all that was about, but at least it seems to be over, for now.

It hasn't been the greatest two days food-wise, but I'm trying. But there was a cookie in there yesterday. And a brownie in there today, and uhhh well...yeah.

On a good note, last night, while D was in Awanas, Teresa and I got in an hour walk at the mall. And this evening, D and I got in a 20 min walk at The Walmarts this evening before doing our shopping. We have Chera pics this weekend so having to get prepared for that. I can't wait! And since Saturday morning is the Alzheimers Memory Walk, we'll have our 3rd hour long day for this week.

No comments: