Monday, November 16, 2009

And so, training begins...

50.5 weeks until I walk the 3 Day. Yes I'm counting down. I need to, I won't be able to do this otherwise, or at least not do it very WELL. And while I have no problem needing to take the sweep van for a few miles of it if absolutely need be, I really would prefer to keep that to a minimum.

So, that said, training begins today, which includes, getting in more walks! On the blog itself, I changed my ticker on the right side here to log miles walked in training for this. I'm also going to take off the weight loss ticker, clean some of my blog lists up, and you'll see a few other minor improvements over the next few weeks to the blog (plus some cute pink stuff show up to be able to donate to the 3Day *grin*)

Food today has been good. I had a cereal bar and some sugarfree hot chocolate (with a shot of coffee in it) for breakfast. I had some pickle chips for a midmorning snack and then a Weight Watchers ziti meal for lunch, and a bottle of Vitamin Water. My afternoon snack is a fat free yogurt. We have to go to the mall tonite so dinner will likely be a CFA chicken strip salad with light italian. Then I think we'll stop by Braums for a kids size orange sherbet to end my day at 1275 calories.

Output: since we'll be at the mall tonite, I'm going to make it an hour workout day with a good walk, after we do the shopping we need to for a picture session this weekend.

No comments: