Friday, November 13, 2009

Two big decisions

One...I decided to withdraw from doing the relay team at the White Rock race in a month. With the way its looking, it will be the worst day of AF, and with others depending on me, I don't want to chance that. If I had signed up for the half itself and ready for it, I'd be more inclined to chance it. That was a tough decision, and it was really hard to write that email. But I'd rather have done it now than a week before WR.

Two...I might be crazy. I decided to sign up for the Susan G Komen 3 Day next November. It's 60 miles in 3 days to raise money for breast cancer research and programs. My aunt is a breast cancer survivor and I do this in honor of her. As part of this though, in order to participate, I have to raise $2300 over the next year. If anyone reading this feels led to give to that, even just $10, here is my fundraising link: Donate Here. I greatly appreciate any and every donation!

No comments: