Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Turbulent Tuesday

I'm gonna need you guys to pray for my child. Because he has now had 3 red days at school in a row, and I'm fixin to pitch him out a window. :( His school is on a color behavior system (blue, green, yellow and red...you can guess which one is badddddd). I'm not sure WHY he's acting out this much, we've had no med changes, no major changes at home, he's been getting his sleep, he already got his 6 year molars. I just am clueless. I did talk to his neuro's nurse yesterday about his meds. We've been on a waitlist for a neurobehavioralist for awhile now, and she's going to see about referring us to one outside of Children's. We'll see how that goes.

Food was a bit crappy today. I ended up not eating breakfast, and had a doughnut that was at work. Blah. That kind of set the pattern for the whole day. I had two tacos and a pintos and cheese for lunch. Then in the afternoon, dill pickle chips. Dinner was ok. I had chicken with ketchup, steamed carrots, and mashed potatoes. And then later in the evening, I had some chips and salsa. Not a "great" day, but definitely could have been worse.

I had wanted to go on a walk again this evening, but with D's red days, I needed to get him home and in the bed. I did get in a 20 min WATP workout in the evening though.

No comments: