Friday, February 6, 2009

We used our weekly CFA

Yup, we hit up CFA, but not the one at the mall. I so just wanted to get home, so we hit up the drivethru one, but that meant, no free icedream cone :( oh well.

I did have a SERIOUS chocolate feigning this afternoon. I was shaking from it (thanks AF!), so I bummed a small hershey bar from one of the ladies up here who keeps a basket of chocolate for the classes. However, I did make sure to tell her to not let me ask for anymore! Fortunately it satisfied for then...til tonite...but thats just gonna have to pass on its own. :(

Input:
B: Apple cinnamon cheerios and skim milk
S: 100 cal pudding cup
L: Weight Watchers Ziti
S: fat free yogurt, mini hershey bar
D: CFA 6 piece kids meal (with ketchup) with kids fries and apple juice box
S: minifudgsicles

Cals: 1524 calories

Output: 50 crunches, 20 modified pushups, but only about 20 minutes of Wii Tennis

No comments: