Friday, February 20, 2009

DAM BLC started today!

For those of you who don't speak "dam-ese"...that's Dallas Fort Worth Area Moms Biggest Loser Competition...lol

Sadly, since AF started up full force, I was up a few lbs. 254.4 BLECH. On a good note, I have a chance at having some kinda loss by next week. So...yeah.

I kept today eating light, very light during the day since I still had issues last night (it was a LONG night), but by dinner, I again needed protein. So D and I used our weekly CFA/Subway, and grabbed Subway on the way home after getting his med refill.

Input:
B: a cup of sprite (was pretty queasy), 16oz of gatorade through the day
S: applesauce cup
L: Choice Ramen/crackers
S: none
D: Subway: turkey sandwich on wheat, with light mayo and cheese
S: Popsicle, and then I was craving chocolate and found a little piece of dark chocolate leftover from D's Vday stash. lol

Cals: 1309 calories

Output: about 20 minutes on the bike (although it was pretty slow)

No comments: