Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy anniversary to me and D!!!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!

2 years ago today, D and I went in front of a judge and I promised to be his mommy for the rest of our lives. Too bad, he didn't solemnly swear to always be a good boy...darn I knew I shoulda asked for that to be added in there...lol

Things have been difficult lately between us, with his med changes, and we had an especially hard day yesterday with me having AF so rough, but ya know what, I wouldn't change getting him for the world. I love you, D-man, Happy "Gotcha" Day.

D and I with the judge after we got finalized

D patiently waiting in the hallway beforehand with our caseworker, we had quite a long wait!


In diet news, today I begin 5 days of low carbs (no pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, corn). I think its doable though. Here's what I have planned so far.

B: banana, string cheese
S: almonds
L: Tuna salad, carrot sticks, applesauce
S: fat free yogurt and more almonds
D: Grilled chicken, green bean casserole (no fried onions, and 97% fat free COM soup), grapes
S: 1 serving of Haagen Dazs Low fat frozen yogurt

Cals: 1155 calories

Output: starting the Nike Womens Training today, so that will be 20 minutes of core work, not sure what else I'll be doing, depends on AF

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Woohoo!!! Where's the Dancing Bananas when I need them! Happy "Gotcha" Day to both of you. I love you both so much. You are such good people.