Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vday sucks....

Yes, it does. And this Vday in particular was awful. Well, mostly.

I had high hopes when he didn't wake up til 8am, but...despite that, the day started out HORRIBLE. D had to be peeled off the ceiling so I could clean his ouchie on his elbow that he got at school yesterday. Its a nickel sized chunk of flesh missing and looks awful!!! So that wore us both out. We went to our friend Teresa's house to make Valentines for our family, with her little man J. D really had problems staying focused and you could see his med starting to kick in, to the point where he had a full out meltdown and could not be talked down from it. So I dragged him outta there. He realized part way home that we left his cap at Teresa's. More meltdown. We got home and I quickly threw together lunch, but he sobbed and hollered through THAT, so I finally forced him to lay down for a nap. He was SO overtired. He sobbed about 20 minutes and finally passed out for an hour or so. After all that, I considered the day shot to hell, and other than going to run one errand, we stayed at home. He did get to ride his bike a bit and I cleaned out my car.

KNOWING it was gonna be a sad day due to Vday, I had prepared. I bought a Totinos Crisp crust pizza for us to split so I wasn't tempted to order it, and some chocolate almonds to munch on. After dinner, I put D down to bed at 6:30, he SO needed it. I figured I'd spend the evening moping, but thanks to a very timely RAK (thanks girl!!! I hope you know how much that meant to me!!!), the evening HAS improved. (And I got some ice cream and popcorn out of it too!!!)

I had intended on getting to 1800 cals today, but it still so didn't happen...oh well...maybe tomorrow...

Input:
B: apple cinnamon cheerios and skim milk
S: fruit snack pouch
L: 2 light hotdogs with some ketchup, carrot slices, fatfree yogurt
D: Half a totinos crisp crust pizza, half a banana, and chocolate almonds
S: Weight Watchers ice cream cup and minibag of popcorn

Cals: 1602 calories

Output: 30 minutes (split up though) riding my new (used) recumbent stationary bike, chasing D up and down the alley on his bike for about 20 minutes

1 comment:

Melanie said...

{{hugs}} sounds like a rough day.