Sunday, February 15, 2009

A better day than yesterday

Thank goodness Vday is OVER. Now I can go back to only being reminded of my single status every 30 minutes or so, instead of the every minute it has been the last few weeks.

We had a decent day. Went to my grandma's for sunday lunch, though they ordered in pizza to celebrate my brother's bday. D was at least in a better humor than yesterday!!!

Input:
L: 2 slices of regular crust pizza and one slice of thin crust, plus about 2 spoonfuls of cottage cheese
S: my gma's homemade coconut cake (my bro's bday choice)
D: a cup of spaghetti and 2 servings of grilled chicken

Cals: 1562 calories

Output: 45 minutes of chasing D around my gma's backyard...lol I was tired! Does it count that I also sneezed literally over 30 times yesterday? I swear I'm sore from it!

No comments: