Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another long day...but prepping...

My friend Teresa and I decided to make next week a low carb week to kickstart some weight loss. This means we are eliminating tortillas, rice, pasta, corn and potatoes from our diets. We've gotten pretty creative with menu ideas though so I think we'll be able to stick it out. Its just Monday through Friday the next 2 weeks, so its totally doable, and I'm pretty excited to see what happens.

We'll still be having fruit, oatmeal, cream soups, etc (though no potato or corn) in recipes. I've got a grocery list ready to go when AF lets me GO to the store. lol I stayed home all day today for that very reason, aside from a quick trip out. I decided to not go to my gma's for lunch due to AF, but D had a mini meltdown from the routine change so we got out the house to go grab some lunch, then came right back home. And most of today has been a carb-y day, just to get it out of my system...lol

This week is going to be interesting though, as D has his surgery on Tuesday (tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy) so we'll be at home most of the week. I'm wondering how well that will help/hinder my diet, but we'll see. I'm going to have it well stocked with healthy stuff (and there aren't many carbs in the house right now so it should be ok).

Input:
L: Taco Bell chicken quesadilla, yogurt (at home)
S: small piece of dark chocolate and a minifudgsicle (OMG I can so tell its AF time)
D: two Nutrigrain lowfat waffles, with a bit of Country Crock light and light syrup, and apple slices
S: Betty Crocker warm delights coffee cake (*sniff* my LAST ONE)

Cals: 1266 calories

Output: do constant bathroom breaks count? uggh

No comments: